We can’t win if we don’t optimize, and we can’t optimize when we are lost in the daily noise of hot-fixes and short-term priorities. IT and Salesforce Architectures should aim to consistently drive value realization for business, partners, and customers.
Effective strategic design uses frameworks and methods to balance scope and speed in evaluation, planning, and implementation. This rejuvenates the path to optimized and realized value for your business and delivers stronger ROI from your Salesforce solutions.
Join our discussion with Nathan Koering, Turnberry Solutions Principal Consultant, for part 1 of our 3 part webinar series: Strategically Balancing Scope and Speed.
Key talking points:
- Challenges posed by daily noise, hot-fixes, and short-term priorities in the optimization process.
- Significance of optimizing IT and Salesforce architecture for success.
- Business impact of the experience internally and externally.
- Practical use of frameworks to balance scope and speed in strategy.
- Increased value realization through retention, growth and efficiency.
Reserve Your Seat
When Nathan was 23 he designed his first sales revenue digital tool for his territory, and bang! He was hooked!
Ever since, Nathan has brought a passion for pulling together IT, business, operations, marketing, and others and working collaboratively to support their achievement through effective tools. Tools that make lives easier, processes that are just enough to enable and not disable, and organizational frameworks to optimize stabilize, and foundationally support innovation.
A deep background in facilitation, strategic design, design thinking, and some of the most widely used operational technologies in the market, Nathan’s approach is to deliver effective and dynamic outcomes with each client and team he works with.