Crew Campus – All Roles
Location: MN-St. Paul, MN-Minneapolis, PA-Philadelphia, MO-St. Louis, NC-Charlotte, NJ-Bridgewater, GA-Atlanta, IA-Des Moines
Overview: Crew helps our clients deliver change through IT project delivery, business process improvement, and operational efficiency efforts. Our high-performing consultants are natural leaders who manage a wide range of responsibilities that vary from assignment to assignment. Our consultant training, career development, and premier client portfolio ensure constant challenge and rapid growth for our employees.
Our best Crew Campus candidates possess most of the following:
- Less than 1 year since college graduation, or will graduate in the next year with a bachelor’s degree
- Client service mindset
- Must possess positive attitude and do whatever it takes to ensure the project meets client needs
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work the hardest and go the extra mile to achieve project success and client satisfaction
- Ability to influence others and lead without authority
- Strong written, presentation, and verbal communication, including clear structure and main point communication
- Excels in ambiguous environments, where quick learning and rapid decision making are important
- Creative problem solver able to take multiple approaches to a single problem
- Has the ability to bridge the gap between vague and abstract ideas and produce clear, concise documentation and verbal explanations for any business need
The salary range for this role is $47,500 - $67,500 or the hourly equivalent. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Turnberry Solutions offers benefits such as, a comprehensive healthcare package (medical, dental, vision), disability and group term life insurance, health and flexible spending accounts, utilization bonus, 401k, unlimited time off for salaried employees, and flexible work arrangements (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Turnberry, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At Turnberry, Inclusion is one of our core values. We are fully invested in and focused on hiring and growing a diverse team of high performers. We’re committed to creating a positive and connected work environment for all. We believe that uniqueness in ideas, experiences, and backgrounds make us a better Turnberry: Turnberry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.