Crew helps our clients deliver change through IT project delivery, business process improvement, and operational efficiency efforts. Our high-performing consultants are natural leaders who manage a wide range of responsibilities that vary from assignment to assignment. Our consultant training, career development, and premier client portfolio ensure constant challenge and rapid growth for our employees. Crew Process Improvement Associates support process improvement efforts across the organization focusing on customer satisfaction, cost reduction, cycle time reduction, and quality improvement. It is expected that the role will leverage Lean Six Sigma methodologies to document and measure operational processes, extract and analyze process data and develop strategies to drive process improvements
Vary by project but may include:
- Contribute to lean and six sigma projects toward successful completion by supporting lean program and initiatives, facilitating cross-functional teams, and training, resulting in improved process quality, financial results, and customer satisfaction.
- Create, conduct, and carry out business process interviews including asking and framing questions, actively listening, asking follow-up questions, and discerning information and knowledge to gain insight
- Work directly with customers to establish goals and objectives related to lean, process design, including quality targets.
- Prioritize projects to ensure resources are appropriately applied to achieve established goals at the department level.
- Help establish and monitor metrics relative to lean programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Conduct periodic program reviews and update department leadership on the deployment progress and LSS results.
- Audit closed projects to ensure results are maintained.
Our best Process Improvement Associates possess most of the following:
- 0-5 years’ relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain, or similar required
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Green belt or Black belt certification by a nationally recognized board preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the US currently and in the future without employer sponsorship
- Ability to create, conduct, and carry out business process interviews
- Disciplined, structured and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects and ensure compliance
- Ability to deliver against deadlines
- Previous experience assisting process change projects related to the implementation and use of six sigma approach is preferred
- Ability to learn and apply statistical analysis to complex business problems